Surrey has wild animals.
Be aware of coyotes and bears!
City Tel: 604-501-5050
Fenced Dog Off-Leash Parks
- Black Spit Park, 3136 McBride Ave, McBride @ Wickson, near tennis court, Crescent Beach
1) Fenced area. Nice!
2) Swimming Beach area!
- Clayton Dog Off-Leash Park, 7011 188 St, Cloverdale
- Kennedy Park, 12171- 90 Ave, Whalley
- Panorama Park, 12863 – 60 Ave, Newton
- Serpentine Dog-Off Leash Park, 12589 – 76 Ave, Newton
- Tannery Park, 10761 Dyke Rd, Whalley
Dog Off-Leash (no fence)
- Black Spit Park, 3136 McBride Ave, South Surrey, dog swimming area is available. 5-10 minute walk from the fenced area.
- Dogwood Park, 13485 – 20 Ave@134th St, South Surrey, Partially fenced
- Freedom Dog Park, 15452 – 84 Ave, Fleetwood, Partially fenced
- Tynehead Regional Park, 168 St, Guildford
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)