North Vancouver has only one fenced dog park, but logs of trails where you can let dogs run! Enjoy the nature with happy dogies! Caution! Bears, cougars & coyotes!
Fenced Dog Off-Leash Parks
- Kings Mill Walk Dog Park, 1122 Spirit Trail, North Vancouver
Dog Off-Leash Parks & Trails (no fence)
- Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve, Lillooet Rd, North Vancouver
- Cates Park, 4141 Dollarton Hwy, North Vancouver
- Bridgman Park, near Lynnmouth Ave, North Vancouver,
- Princess Park, near E St James Rd, North Vancouver,
- Hunter Park, near Milton Ave, North Vancouver, off-leash trail between Williams and Chaucer
- Mosquito Creek, North of Queens @ west of Westview, North Vancouver, Upper part of Mosquito Creek trail is off leash. North of Queens and West of Westview. Access from Bewicke. A nice trail, uphill but slow grade.
- Inter-River Park, 1299 Premier St, North Vancouver, Dogs can be off-leash except fenced soccer fields mostlikly 24 hours. Why not enjoy hiking with your dog(s) from Inter-River to Lynn Canyon for hours. Parking: end of Premier St or Lillooet Rd @ bet. Purcell & Skeena