At these designated off-leash areas in Seattle, you are free to run, roll over, meet new friends, work out, play with your owners and socialize with your canine friends.
Fenced Off-leash Parks
- Blue Dog Pond, 1520 26th Ave S, Seattle, WA
- Dr. Jose Rizal Park, 1007 12th Ave S, Seattle, WA
- Genesee Park and Playfield, 4316 S Genesee St, Seattle, WA
- Regrade Park, 2251 3rd Ave, Seattle, WA
- Robinswood Off-Leash Dog Corral, 2432 148th Avenue SE, Bellevue WA 98007
- Amenities at Luther Burbank, 2040 84th Avenue Southeast Mercer Island, WA, north end of the park
- Rogers Park, 3300 East L St, Tacoma, WA
Water Access (no fence)
- Bellevue’s public beaches, Dogs can swim from Sep 16 to May 31.
- Marymoor Park, 6046 W Lake Sammamish Parkway NE
Redmond, WA 98052
- Loganberry Lane Park, 18th Ave. W, Everett, WA
- Lake Padden Park, Bellingham, Washington