Surrey has wild animals.
Be aware of coyotes and bears!
City Tel: 604-501-5050
The Geolocation service failed.
Your browser does not support geolocation.
Route could not be found. Please, try to select another address!
Please, select address from search list!
List of Direction's Steps will be here...
Fenced Dog Off-Leash Parks
- Black Spit Park, 3136 McBride Ave, McBride @ Wickson, near tennis court, Crescent Beach
1) Fenced area. Nice!
2) Swimming Beach area!
- Clayton Dog Off-Leash Park, 7011 188 St, Cloverdale
- Kennedy Park, 12171- 90 Ave, Whalley
- Panorama Park, 12863 – 60 Ave, Newton
- Serpentine Dog-Off Leash Park, 12589 – 76 Ave, Newton
- Tannery Park, 10761 Dyke Rd, Whalley
Dog Off-Leash (no fence)
- Black Spit Park, 3136 McBride Ave, South Surrey, dog swimming area is available. 5-10 minute walk from the fenced area.
- Dogwood Park, 13485 – 20 Ave@134th St, South Surrey, Partially fenced
- Freedom Dog Park, 15452 – 84 Ave, Fleetwood, Partially fenced
- Tynehead Regional Park, 168 St, Guildford
(Visited 39 times, 1 visits today)