Richmond has nice dyke, water front off-leash trails. Since these area is residential, don’t forget to keep your dog leashed when entering and exiting the off-leash area!
City Tel: 604-244-1208
Dog Off-Leash Parks
- McDonald Beach Park, 3500 McDonald Rd, Richmond
- Steveston Community Park – beside the fenced baseball diamond
- No. 3 Road Waterfront Park, 4011 Moncton St, Richmond, South foot of No. 3 Road along
- South Dyke Trail, Starting at the foot of No. 2 Road, Not fenced, the waterside walk is beautiful. Plenty of dogs and bike-friendly.
- Woodwards Slough, Between south end of Garden City Road and No. 4 Road along the South Dyke Trail
- Shell Road and Horseshoe Slough Trails
- East Richmond/Hamilton Area – along Thompson Road
- McCallan Park, 6360 Coltsfoot Dr, Richmond
- Elmbridge Way @Alderbridge Road
- Garden City Park – along Granville Avenue, near parking area
- South Arm Community Park, 8680 Willams Road, Richmond