Coquitlam has great parks. Dog owners must maintain control of their dogs at all times.
City Tel: 604-927-3000
Web: Coquitlam Do Off-Leash
Fenced Off-Leash Parks
- Bramble Park, 2775 Panorama Dr, Coquitlam, @David Ave, dawn to dusk, Cozy for neighbours. It is hot in summer. Under power lines & Water supply by BC-Hydro. Double Gate.
- Glen Park, 1149 Westwood St, Coquitlam, dawn to dusk
- Mundy Park, 501 Mariner Way, Coquitlam, dawn to dusk
Off-Leash Trails (no fence)
- Mundy Park, 501 Mariner Way, Coquitlam, dawn to 10am, Dog paradise & Cool in summer! Parking is available on Mariner Way @ Chilko. Enjoy pretty flat easy trails for over 1 hour!
- Ridge Park, 1736 Sugarpine Ct, Coquitlam, dawn to 10am, Steep trails under power lines. Parking is always closed? – not sure, but once you & your dogs get down to the steep trails, how could you go back to your car? There is no gondola…